At Monarch Accounting Services, LLC, we guide our clients through a full range of tax planning and preparation decisions with strategies that minimize your tax liabilities, maximize your cash flow and keep you on track to your financial goals. Our expertise, experience, analysis and thorough research allow us to optimize financial opportunities to be found in existing as well as recently altered tax laws. We are knowledgeable and up to date on the tax laws and can make sense of your receipts, bills and notices.
We go well beyond preparing individual and business tax returns. Our team will work with you throughout the year to develop a well- structured, highly efficient tax plan with tax saving strategies that are tailored to your specific set of circumstances. Our tax team is dedicated to providing you with timely and accurate service, while keeping you in compliance with the IRS.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Prepare returns for individuals, corporations, LLC, partnerships, estates, trusts and non-profits in a timely and accurate manner.
- Offer guidance on business and investment decisions made throughout the year that will impact your annual tax liability.
- Employ strategies that will allow you to adjust revenue and/or expenses to another year, taking advantage of a lower tax rate.
- Analyze your information at year end for over-looked deductions.
- Assist you on entity selection for your business to maximize available tax planning strategies.
- Remain up-to-date on the changing tax laws that affect you.
- E-file your tax return for added convenience and efficiency.
- Resolve tax issues with the IRS or other taxing authorities.
Estate and Trust Planning and Taxation
Effective estate and trust planning can ensure financial security for loved ones. For businesses, it can maintain a smooth succession of ownership. Our role is to help you navigate the complex and shifting tax laws to facilitate the transfer of assets and minimize the tax liability of your beneficiaries. Everyone should have a well-thought-out plan as to how to distribute the assets left in one’s estate so as to avoid complications and to be sure that the individual’s wishes are followed. Having your taxes and estate thoroughly and carefully planned will ensure that your loved ones don’t have any complications to deal with during a time of loss.
Professional representation can be vital during an audit, and our experience with tax authorities enables us to guide clients in their dealings with federal and state agencies. If you have been chosen for an audit, the professional representation you can find with our firm can put many of your worries at bay. We are ready and willing to answer any and all questions the IRS may be asking of you.